Thursday, May 05, 2011

Our blog Need to Input Results Next Time!

Email From Adrian to USPTN Melaka,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I came across your interesting website while searching for athletics results from Malacca.

I'm a track and field statistician and collecting meet results from the whole Malaysia and Asean.
I informed that the 2011 Malacca Schools Athletics Championship (MSS Malacca) was held during this April
as reported at your website. However I couldn't  find any results of the meet anywhere on the net.
I suppose I could get the results from you, and if know who i should to contact with please let me know.

Please send the results to this email, so the best results could be included into the relevant statistics of 2011.
As usual, name of contributor will appear at the 'acknowledgment section' at the relevant statistics reports.

I've attached the 2010 Malaysia Ranking (as one of my statistics projects during the 2010), for your kind interest.

With thanks in advance,

Adrian,
Track and Field Statistician
Affiliated with Asian AA Sattistician
info@adriansprints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment